Thursday, February 20, 2014

NEW LooK..

I am so excited to be sharing the new look of my blog...the reason I decided to update my blog and give it a fresh, clean, professional, "Jenn" look is because I will be launching an Etsy site very soon...I want this to be a place where I share ALL of my life but also market my new love for sewing all things for all ages!!!
So here are a couple of HUGE thank you's that I need to make...#1 thank you Jana Tolman for taking my worksheet/questionnaire and turning it into this masterpiece I call my blog...it is PERFECT!!!  I started off with a few words(vintage, whimsical) and a color scheme...if you are ever in the market for a blog update I HIGHLY recommend her...no matter your location...we did all of this work via email!!  
(Thanks Laura Kennan for the referral!!)

My #2 thank you goes to my bro Lance Husman...he has been working with me on my business logo!!!  With the help of his amazing skillz we turned my "stick" drawing into a piece of art...it is PERFECTION!!!  If you need anything created logo-wise...business cards...t-shirts...you must check out Innovative Designs website.  I am so proud of him and of course blessed to be on the receiving end of his amazing talent.  I will continue to work with him in order to roll out any other business tools I may need!  Thank You so much!!

I of course will continue to share all of the Dawes Family adventures...I just have more to share now...my love for running and how that correlates with my everyday life...and my new found passion for creating handmade gifts turned into a little business endeavor!!  I have been busy prototyping many of the products that I will be offering so I can't wait to share more...I will have sneak peeks VERY soon!!!  You will see there are more places to visit on the blog now...be patient as I update them all...because first and foremost I am a mother and wife!!! Then blogger, runner, crafter...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment