Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back 2 School...7th grade, 3rd grade & 1st grade...OH MY!!!

It's that time of year again...everybody is back to school...new grade...fresh start!!!  Feels so good to have a nice routine settling in...but I have to admit I LOVE summer and it was hard for me to let go!!!  The girls are at such good ages where we can pack up and hit the water park (my fav summer activity) without NEEDING that second set of hands!!!  Tall enough for slides and all the FUN the water park has to offer.  Lets be honest...I can't wait for next summer!!!  
Seven Peaks Water Park...our favorite spot this summer!!!
Ava grabbin' a snack
Snack time!!!
Kaylinn avoiding my photo op!
The view...not too shabby either!!
With that said...I have to remember that every season has its pros...I am so proud of our girls and I LOVE watching them grow, learn and become more & more independent...SAD face...yet happy they are successful at becoming independent!!!  Oh the bittersweet of being a parent!!  They make me happy every day...so I will grasp to those moments and remember that next summer will come soon enough...and we will ENJOY it to the fullest when it gets here...until then I will ENJOY today!!!
She started middle school last year...but for some reason 7th grade...eek!!!
Well these two are well on their way!!
lining up...excited for first day of 1st grade
Had to get a silly pose in there!!
checkin' to see if any of her pals are in her class...
YELLOW day...perfection!!
I can only hope that homework time is ALWAYS this easy!!
Cheers to another year under way!!!  I am sure the girls will give us many proud moments and we will soak each and every one up!! (and blog about it)












No comments:

Post a Comment