Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

As you may have noticed as of late I have up'd my blog "game"...LOL!!!  So here's to another adventure in the blogging world...I am linking up...which for those of you who don't know is a way for bloggers to unite and join in on a similar topic...through my link up research I have found all kinds of great topics...but I couldn't help but notice Thankful Thursday...hosted by Katie Elizabeth, Make Me Up Mia, Carly Blogs Here and The Strong Family...and it is by no accident that today is my first link up to their party...the Lenten/Easter season over the years has been grabbing onto my heart and digging deeper into my spirit...so like I said this is the perfect time of year to dive into what I am thankful for each Thursday!!! (sooooo excited to share...been planning this for a week...hope you enjoy!!)


~Thursday 2/27~
I got to spend reading time with two of my girlies at Parents & Pastries...and I got an exciting invite in the mail!!! #auntiejennisreadyforaniece...No pressure Anna & Lance!!





~Friday 2/28~
Because my birthday month was ONLY one day away...I just HAD to buy myself my first pressie.  Thanks to The Modern Tulip...I can't wait to slip this baby on my wrist...and I can tell already this won't be my last purchase!!  I also took some time to start construction of the actual products I will be selling on my Etsy site...obviously more information on that SOON!!!



~Saturday 3/1~
BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!  And some of my favorite craft spots know it too...and did I mention it is National Craft Month...#perfection!!!



~Sunday 3/2~
Love taking sneak peak photos of what's to come!!  And love all the little packages I am getting in the mail of supplies I will use as I start mailing out orders...EEK!!!



~Monday 3/3~
28 days later...detox dominated!!!  Check out the previous blog post...it says it all!!  And I celebrated with lunch at Cafe Rio!!  I don't have a pic of this...but I also had a blast doing a 3 mile trail run with the hubby!! (Should have done a #trailrunselfie...but he would have been suspicious.)


~Tuesday 3/4~
Love that I have time in my day to work on crafts of all kinds...I especially love when I can gift them to someone who can put them to good use!  And lovin' the photo of Crazy Hair Day!!



~Wednesday 3/5~
Ummm...duh the fact that I ran with my sister was epic...yes I was in Utah and she was in South Dakota...but that didn't stop us...#thankyoutechnology.  Again don't have a pic of this but I am always thankful for my morning/afternoon coffee with my gals...reminds me that I am an adult and I am not alone!!


Can't wait to see what next week has to bring!!!













6 comments:

  1. First of all, happy birthday month!! Woohoo don't you just love getting all the birthday freebies?! I have been eyeing that Modern Tulip watch as well.. perfect birthday present! And technology is seriously amazing, that is so cool that you can "run" with people in a different state! Thanks for linking up with us :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you linked up with us :) Those watches look so cute & I love how colorful this entire post is! Everything looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a no-reply blogger so I couldn't respond back to your comment! I linked the recipe in my post but it's actually from Katie's recipe here: http://katieelizabethchicago.blogspot.com/2014/02/meal-monday-loaded-potato-soup.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly...not sure how I missed the link to the recipe in your post...rookie. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for linking up with us!! What a great post :) Yay for Modern Tulip watches, so cute. I need to get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you linked up with us and that I can follow along now!! Isn't Maegen the best!!

    ReplyDelete