Friday, April 18, 2014

feature friday with jenn.d DESIGN

With my first cha-ching coming from my 2 piece burp cloth sets I thought my 1st feature Friday would start there...
The burp cloth sets are constructed using 2 layers of 100% cotton flannel and trimmed with a coordinating color of rick rack...each set is a combination of 3 fabrics. A little hint to where I want all this to go...I want to have coordinating burp cloths, diaper caddy's and changing pads?!?!  Yes I am hard at work on this cohesive look at the moment.  I am also working VERY hard at having many options for boys, girls and unisex...it is so hard for me not to snag every cute "girly" fabric...due to my 3 beauties at home!!
So here is a look at the 4 looks that I have at the moment...like I said more to come...they are all so cute!!!

3 fabrics ~ multi-color digital chevron, grey chevron & yellow gingham
trimmed with blue rick rack
Each burp cloth approximate size 9.5" x 24"




3 fabrics ~ multi-color digital chevron, grey chevron & blue with white stars
trimmed with yellow rick rack
Each burp cloth approximate size 9.5" x 24"




3 fabrics ~ whimsical multi-color bird pattern, black with silver polka dots & teal wood grain
trimmed with black rick rack
Each burp cloth approximate size 9.5" x 24"




3 fabrics ~ tri-color bird pattern, bright green houndstooth & bright blue circles
trimmed with green rick rack
Each burp cloth approximate size 9.5" x 24"


I have to say I wish I had a baby on the way..oh wait I have plenty of friends expecting...this will definitely be a "go to" gift for me.  These will make a great gift for any baby's nursery OR diaper bag...a mom can never have too many burp cloths!!  Plus with the reinforcement of having 2 layers of flannel these will be easy to care for and up for the task of cleaning up any mess.

Like I said my first cha-ching came from these cute little duos...so I thought I would also share how cute they look all ready to head to their new home!!


And here is a sneak peak of other fabrics that will be making an appearance in the near future...can't wait to show off cohesive sets with all these adorable prints!!!  Yes I will be adding more "boy" and "unisex" styles...like I said I am a household of all girls...so it is time to shop outside my comfort zone!!!



Thanks for ALL your support and come back next Friday for my next featured product!!
See all of my listings at jenn.d DESIGN




No comments:

Post a Comment