Thursday, April 3, 2014

I heart Thankful Thursdays...

Here I am again to celebrate this past week and highlight some moments that made me take notice!!!
Thursday 3/27
To do list #domination...nothing more to say about that!!  Yes I saved Hobby Lobby for last...the FUN stuff!!
Friday 3/28
After an awesome month of birthday celebration the day has arrived...MY BIRTHDAY!!!  Celebrated with a little interstate driving(my.biggest.fear...in the process of conquering) and a little gymnastics action!!

Saturday 3/29
#projects AND due to a late-ish evening at the gymnastics meet...we had to wait to have #birthdaysushi...#worththewait!!

Sunday 3/30
Since the hubby worked all weekend we did something completely out of the ordinary when he got home from work...went to eat at a restaurant...all 5 of us?!?!? We had a blast!  Check out this leather work my hubby did...my Etsy shop logo...COMING SOON!!!(the Etsy shop that is)
Monday 3/31
10 mile run...I am now mentally ready for the SLC half marathon April 19!!!  #gotime
Tuesday 4/1
Working on some product for jennd. DESIGN...#whistlewhileyouwork...wait I don't know how to whistle...Pandora radio it is!! (and Brews on 7th coffee...#yum)
Wednesday 4/2
Fabric in the mail...yes please!!!  Loving fabric.com and Girl Charlee fabrics!!!
Thanks again...Katie, Carly, Mia and Kristal...this lifts me up each week!!!



















8 comments:

  1. Oh I love hobby lobby! Sadly we don't have one very close-- but there is so many fun things to buy there! It looks like you have some awesome projects in the works for your shop-- love the logo! Happy belated birthday as well-- such cute drawings from your kids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the birthday card was "icing on the cake" as they say!!

      Delete
  2. Those birthday cards are PRECIOUS!!!! Glad you had a great birthday! I'm so excited to check out your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so accomplished when I knock out my to do lists!! 10 mile run, wow! I wish I could run 10 miles haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To do lists are a guilty pleasure of mine...ha!!

      Delete
  4. Happy belated Birthday!! And the bday cards.. so sweet! I'm all about the to-do lists, I make one everyday and always save the best stops for last :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hand written notes from the kids!!! I melted!! Kids make me melt :)

    I always see so many Posts about Hobby Lobby but we don't have one in my area. Sounds like a DIYers dream!

    Oh and I LOVE your Etsy logo! Anchors are my thing. Beautiful!

    Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

    ReplyDelete