Saturday, April 5, 2014

#SheSharesTruth...Joshua 1:8-9

Linking up with the #SheReadsTruth community again...a little late since it's Saturday morning and not Friday...but here I am.


It has been a goal of mine to really dive into the bible, daily, and finding its meaning for me.  This also scared me at the same time...what if I don't understand it, what if I can't keep all the stories and characters straight, what if it just doesn't relate to me??  I have found by connecting up with #SheReadsTruth and now the #SheSharesTruth experiment I am able to consistently meditate on it daily in a place where I can get guidance on the who, what, where and when...and all of the "tough" stuff in the bible is beginning to make sense, I have verses that stick with me and through this community I am making connections with women who have common goals and beliefs!!  The book of the law is putting its stamp on my heart...I continue to be blown away by how the word relates to other women and it is very apparent if you choose to "dig in" you will get exactly what you need from the bible in the exact moment you need it.

Just as vs. 9 commands us...


There are sooooo many scenarios that I can relate this passage to at this VERY moment...but I think I will just let these words set on my heart and let them pump out to every cell in my body...because this is a command I have no problem taking without questioning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment