Monday, April 14, 2014

jennd. DESIGN is OPEN for business...

Last week was a cRaZY one for me...no matter what I was getting jennd. DESIGN "live" on Etsy!!!  And yes it happened on Friday...but it happened!!!  #eeeek!  I really want to get a little something for everyone in my shop...right now it is mostly baby gear...due to a VERY special couple I know having a baby shortly...so I had lots of practice to perfect the goods. And obviously I would like to find that "signature" style...and I am getting there with it...but it will take time.

2 piece burp cloth set...available in 3 different patterns

diaper caddy...available in 3 different patterns

American Girl/18" doll 5 piece bedding sets...available in 3 different patterns

I am in the process of working on aprons for girls, boys and adults...prototyping the look/style...I will do a more traditional kitchen apron for all of my chefs and mini-chefs and then a gathering apron for all you gardeners and mini-gardeners out there!!  What kind of fabrics would you like to see??  My goal is to have matching fabrics...mommy & me...daddy & me...

I am also joining up with Artsy Anthropology to be a sponsor in her monthly Artsy Crush subscriptions.  Check out her website and instagram(@artsyanthropology) for more information...as of right now I will be a sponsor in June and July.  There is so much more but I want to keep this post short and sweet...my sewing machine is calling my name...honestly what a dream come true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment